Intellian t130W Marine Satellite TV Antenna
3-axis WorldView antennas for Global performance
1.25m Marine Stabilized Ku-Band Global Satellite TV System
- WorldView LNB for global operation with any satellite TV provider
- Global Satellite library for simple setup and easy regional switching
- Simplicity of design, no external compass or rate sensors required
- Built-in HD module for Ku-band
- 30° per second turn rate and high speed 3-axis stabilization platform ensures signal lock at high speeds and in rough seas
- Travel further north or south with the extended elevation range of -15° to 120°
- Automatic satellite switching from your remote control
Outstanding Performance Anywhere
Intellian’s t130W provides outstanding performance in an 125cm (49.2in) reflector with the added benefits of Intellian’s proprietary WorldView Technology. This system receives SD or HD programming from any Ku-band satellite TV service around the globe without requiring LNB changes or re-wiring of the system when the vessel travels from one region to another.
Fully Integrated Solution
For those managing larger fleets, the t80W can be networked with any onboard, Intellian-built satellite communications system (VSAT or FleetBroadband) to allow remote access and management via Aptus Web no matter where the vessel is located around the globe.
With its Wi-Fi capable ACU, users can connect wirelessly to the t80W using Aptus PC or Aptus Mobile, an iOS Mobile Application available for free download through the App Store. Aptus offers users instant diagnostics, performance logging functions, and one touch updates to the antenna’s firmware and the Global Satellite Library, ensuring the antenna delivers peak performance at all times.
Unrivaled Satellite Performance at Sea
It’s not easy finding a satellite that’s 22,000 miles away, but thanks to Intellian’s Wide Range Search technology, our antennas search over a wider range and lock onto a signal in seconds – four to five times faster than conventional antennas.
Holding on to that signal while underway or when the boat moves is another reason to choose Intellian. Our patented Dynamic Beam Tilting (DBT) technology uses intelligent, real time beam analysis to maintain the strongest signal even when the vessel is cruising at high speeds or in rough weather. It also reduces the need for constant dish adjustment, reducing overall wear and tear on the antenna.
Intellian t130W Features
- The WorldView™ LNB offers the clearest, most reliable global TV reception for guests or crew to tune in any channels on any satellite seamlessly throughout the voyage
- Receives circular polarized programming from the Americas or linear polarization for the rest of the world
Remote Management & Control
- Remotely accessible via the Aptus platform
- Perform firmware upgrades, monitor tracking parameters, log performance data and run system diagnostics from anywhere in the world
Wi-Fi Enabled Antenna Control Unit
- Wireless updates and diagnostics via the Aptus PC
- Intuitive controls and digital satellite information display on the ACU
- Simple antenna status quick reference
]Digital Video Broadcasting Signal Identification
- High Speed Identification employing a DVB-S2 decoder
- QPSK Demodulator Lock for DSS signal
Multiple Receiver connections
- Supports multiple receivers through a Multi-Switch or using the Intellian MIM
- Using the Intellian MIM a master receiver can be selected to control the target satellite
iQ²: Quick&Quiet℠ Technology
- iQ² Technology allows you to tune in quickly, maintain a solid signal lock, and enjoy your favourite TV programming in quiet comfort
- The Wide Range Search (WRS) Algorithm delivers the fastest signal acquisition available anywhere
- Dynamic Beam Tilting (DBT) technology uses intelligent, real-time beam analysis to ensure superior signal quality while eliminating intrusive background noise experienced with conventional antennas
Built-in GPS, NMEA Interface, Heading Interface
- The t130W includes a built-in GPS inside of the antenna unit for faster signal acquisition and can interface with onboard heading sensors
- The ship’s GPS can also be connected through the NMEA 0183/2000 ports on the rear panel of the ACU
Fully Automated System
- Automatic satellite search and identification
- 3-axis stabilized antenna remains locked on in all sea conditions
Three Year Global Warranty
- Industry leading 3-year parts and workmanship guarantee with a 1-year labor warranty for all antenna systems, ensuring peace of mind with your hardware investment
All prices include VAT and Free UK Shipping. International shipping is calculated at the checkout. For bulk orders please contact us.