Intellian FB500 FleetBroadband in i9 Dome
Professional grade communications in all the world’s oceans
The Intellian FB500 is a truly professional grade solution used by the world’s leading commercial shipping companies, offshore operators and ocean cruisers around the globe.
- Inmarsat’s global broadband I4 satellite coverage
- Compact and reliable hardware designed to operate in all ocean conditions
- Streaming IP Capability for mission critical services and remote support
- Matching dome solutions to Intellian’s i-Series and s-Series (Marine Satellite TV Antenna System)
- Simultaneous voice and data service
- Built in Wi-Fi Access Point for immediate connectivity to any device
- LAN interface and router features with IP Handset interface
- Approved for use in all XpressLink and Global Xpress packages
Global operations require reliable connectivity regardless of rough ocean conditions or remote location. Whether for critical services such as telemedicine and remote technical support, or simply to improve crew morale by providing a means to connect with family and friends, the FB500 is capable of providing the level of connectivity required to keep your operation moving forward.
Expand your Enterprise
With simultaneous voice & data capability and Multi-voice functionality, crew members can stay connected with family and up-to-date on the latest sports scores, ensuring strong morale aboard any vessel throughout even the most challenging offshore passages.
With the FB500’s improved speeds up to 432Kbps and additional features, such as VPN functionality and Push-to-Talk connectivity over standard smart phones, global businesses can realize the efficiencies of bringing their offshore assets into the corporate IT infrastructure.
Sync reports and personnel documentation to ERP systems, transmit updated passenger and crew manifests on the fly, and track resources in real time: these are just a few of the capabilities unlocked by the FB500 terminal, making it an essential tool for any global offshore operation.
Compact Global Maritime Terminal
- With its 15.5 lbs weight and 27.6 inch height, Intellian FB500 is a compact FleetBroadband maritime terminal
Simultaneous Data & Voice Access
- Up to 432Kbps data rates, as many as nine separate phone calls at one time, Fax, SMS and IP Streaming capability keeps your crew connected
- Powered by the new Intellian FleetBroadband 500 solutions, with unrivaled experience in satellite communications, you can be confident of both the equipment quality and the support behind it
Built In Wi-Fi Access Point
- Connect any device to the internet using the built in Wi-Fi functionality. No additional hardware required to get your vessel linked up to the web
Rack Mountable ACU Option
- For vessels preferring to keep their electronics equipment neatly stored in a server rack configuration, a rack mountable Below Decks Unit is available for the FB500
- In addition to passing Inmarsat’s rigorous type approval process for designing a terminal that meets their highest standards, all Intellian FB terminals are extensively tested prior to shipment
Global Three Year Warranty
- Intellian’s industry-leading Three Year Warranty is backed by and extensive global support network of more than 300 trained service technicians in over 45 countries
- The plug-and-play handset provides a familiar user interface on a 2.2″ TFT color screen and features common-sense technology, such as an echo cancellation and noise suppression function to eliminate background engine or wind noise and ensure excellent audio clarity
Matching Dome Solution
- The FB500 radome can be matched with the Intellian i6 or s6HD satellite TV antenna systems to create just the right look for your vessel
All prices include VAT and Free UK Shipping, International shipping is calculated at checkout. For bulk orders please contact us.