Intellian FB250 FleetBroadband in i4 Dome
Improved Function Small form Right price
With the Intellian FB250 users will benefit from increased data speeds and improved features, while continuing to receive global coverage and high quality voice & data services in a compact, light weight size factor at a compelling price point.
- Inmarsat’s global broadband I4 satellite coverage
- Compact and reliable hardware designed to operate in all ocean conditions
- Streaming IP Capability for mission critical services and remote support
- Simultaneous voice and data service
- Built in Wi-Fi Access Point for immediate connectivity to any device
- Matching dome solutions to Intellian’s i-Series (Marine Satellite TV Antenna System)
A Simple Solution
With its compact radome size, a single cable to run between the antenna and below deck unit, and a built in Wi-Fi Access Point, the FB250 is easy to install and provides immediate connectivity to anyone onboard the vessel. The standard web console can be accessed via a web browser on any device, making it easy to enable email on your smart phone or tablet. Users will appreciate the ability to plug it in, turn it on and connect to the web in minutes.
Simultaneous Voice & Data
The FB250 provides simultaneous access to voice, SMS and data services, making it an excellent solution for keeping in touch with work or family wherever your voyage may take you.
Having been extensively tested and type-approved by Inmarsat to operate on their industry-leading FleetBroadband network, you can be confident in both the quality of the equipment and the support behind it.
The FB250 also offers a Multi-voice capability, which allows up to four simultaneous calls to be made through a single terminal. It is integrated into Inmarsat’s core network and delivered with the same outstanding voice quality noted throughout the offshore industry.
- Available in the same size antenna as the FB150, Intellian’s FB250 is a compact FleetBroadband maritime terminal offering increased connectivity speeds
Simultaneous Data & Voice Access
- Up to 250Kbps data rates, as many as nine separate phone calls at one time, Fax, SMS and IP Streaming capability keeps you and your crew connected at all times
Built In Wi-Fi Access Point
- Connect any device to the internet using the built in Wi-Fi functionality
- No additional hardware required to get your vessel linked up to the web
Rack Mountable ACU Option
- For vessels preferring to keep their electronics equipment neatly stored in a server rack configuration, a rack mountable Below Decks Unit is available for the FB250
- In addition to passing Inmarsat’s rigorous type approval process for designing a terminal that meets their highest standards, all Intellian FB terminals are extensively tested prior to shipment
Three Year Global Warranty
- Intellian’s industry-leading Three Year Warranty is backed by and extensive global support network of more than 300 trained service technicians in over 45 countries
- The plug-and-play handset provides a familiar user interface on a 2.2″ TFT color screen and features common-sense technology, such as an echo cancellation and noise suppression function to eliminate background engine or wind noise and ensure excellent audio clarity
Matching Dome Solution
- The FB250 radome can be matched with the Intellian i-Series (i2, i3, i4) satellite TV antenna systems to create just the right look for your vessel
All prices include VAT and Free UK Shipping, International shipping is calculated at checkout. For bulk orders please contact us.