CEM Fresh Water Self Priming Pump with 20L Tank
The CEM Fresh Water Self Priming Pump with 20L Tank is designed for fresh water applications where a constant water pressure is required for all on-board appliances. Deliver pressurised water to on-board appliances such as showers, kitchens, washbasins, toilets etc.
The CEM Fresh Water Pumps are also suitable for air-conditioning units, fire–fighting, washing of decks and chains amount many other applications.
- Electric pump series J-mini, J-INOX, MG-INOX or JBR (voltage and performances as shown in the table).
- Cylindrical tank 20 liters made in stainless steel (20X) or 20 liters made in painted steel sheet with flange made in s.s. (20L), with inside butyl rubber diaphragm suitable for foodstuff.
- Pressure switch, (serial setting 1.4 – 2.8 adjustable to the values suggested in the table).
- Pressure gauge.
- 5-ways pipe fitting made of brass.
- Flexible pipe – 500mm.
- Liquid free of solid impurities
- Temperature range of the liquid: from 0 to 50 °C
- Static pressure inside the pump body: 6 bar max
- Non return valve 1” or 1”1/2.
- Safety manual resetting pressure switch “SQUARE D”:
- The advantage of this system respect the normal pressure switch is that the water pressure system is stopped when no more water is available, thus preventing the unit to work without water.
For the full specification please download the CEM Pump Specification.
C.E.M. elettromeccanica S.r.l. was established in 1970 as a manufacturer of electric pumps and d.c. motors widely used in the marine field.
Our great experience acquired in the course of the years and our constant expansion in the national and the international markets have resulted in the broadening of our product range.This makes us the ideal partner for large and medium-sized boat builders of pleasure, fishing and military vessels.
Our ever-growing product range currently features: DC and AC electric pumps, pumps with pulley, with manual or electro magnetic clutch and fitted with hydraulic motor, water pressure systems, centrifugal and helicoidal (axial) blowers, diesel motor pumps, manual pumps and DC motors.
Thanks to the high quality of the materials used and to the special care engaged in the design and in the production processes we can grant excellent performances and a remarkable lifespan of our products even in the difficult marine environment.
On request our products can be tested in accordance with the following bureau of classification and certification:Bureau Veritas, Det Norske Veritas (DNV), Lloyd’s Register and RINA.
All prices include VAT and Free UK Shipping, International shipping is calculated at checkout. For bulk orders please contact us.