CEM Electronic Pressurised Water System
CEM Electronic Pressurised Water System featuring the electronic control system EPC (Electronic pressure control system) widely used in the nautical sector to grant a suitable and constant water pressure for all on-board appliances such as: showers, washbasins, toilets, etc.
The CEM Fresh Water Pumps are also suitable for air-conditioning units, fire–fighting, washing of decks and chains amount many other applications.
The water pressure systems manufactured by the company C.E.M. featuring the electronic control system EPC are designed to accomplish the automatic control of the pump. The EPC will automatically control the start and stop stages when the pressure drops or when the water supply to the system is interrupted granted the following advantages.
- Automatic stop of the pump when the water supply has run out (this prevents the pump from a harmful dry running)
- Constant monitoring of the operation by means of warning lights: green light “Line”= pump on;red light” Failure”: pump off due to an anomaly (for example running out of the water).
- Constant pressure during the water distribution.
- Overall dimensions reduced respect the traditional water pressure system with tank.
In case of a stop due to running out of the water, the EPC device will allow the pump to make brief starts at regular breaks to check the availability of water in an independent way. If the pump is able to take in water during one of these attempts (max. 4), the pressure booster set will restart its normal operation. After four attempts, the EPC device will stop the pump completely. The pump can then be restarted only by pressing the “reset” button.
Our electric water pressure system are normally equipped with:
- Electric pump type J-mini, J-INOX, MG-INOX, JBR or PB (voltage and performances as shown in the table).
- Electronic pressure control EPC
- Non return valve in the inlet
- Liquid free of solid impurities
- Temperature range of the liquid: from 0 to 50 °C ( 70°C for series PB and series JBR)
- Static pressure inside the pump body: 6 bar max.
For the full specification please download the CEM Pump Specification.
C.E.M. elettromeccanica S.r.l. was established in 1970 as a manufacturer of electric pumps and d.c. motors widely used in the marine field.
Our great experience acquired in the course of the years and our constant expansion in the national and the international markets have resulted in the broadening of our product range.
This makes us the ideal partner for large and medium-sized boat builders of pleasure, fishing and military vessels.
Our ever-growing product range currently features: DC and AC electric pumps, pumps with pulley, with manual or electro magnetic clutch and fitted with hydraulic motor, water pressure systems, centrifugal and helicoidal (axial) blowers, diesel motor pumps, manual pumps and DC motors.
Thanks to the high quality of the materials used and to the special care engaged in the design and in the production processes we can grant excellent performances and a remarkable lifespan of our products even in the difficult marine environment.
On request our products can be tested in accordance with the following bureau of classification and certification:Bureau Veritas, Det Norske Veritas (DNV), Lloyd’s Register and RINA.
All prices include VAT and Free UK Shipping, International shipping is calculated at checkout. For bulk orders please contact us.