The Actisense NMEA 2000 Network Starter Kit contains everything you need to make an initial NMEA 2000 network.
The part number for the kit is A2K-KIT-1 and the kit contains:
- A2K-MPT-1 Micro Power T – to power the network
- A2K-TER-F NMEA 2000 micro terminator female – to terminate one end of the network
- A2K-TER-M NMEA 2000 micro terminator female – to terminate the other end of the network
- A2K-T-MFF 2 x Micro T Piece – to allow two NMEA 2000 devices to connect to the network
- A2K-TDC-2M NMEA 2000 micro cable assembly 2 m – to extend the distance between any two network pieces
The Actisense range of NMEA 2000 connectors and cables has been designed using our specialist interconnect and NMEA knowledge. All Actisense products are NMEA 2000 certified and fully compatible with other NMEA 2000 connectors and devices.
All Actisense connectors follow the DeviceNet standard.
We ship to the following countries. Shipping and taxes are calculated at the checkout.
- United Sates of America
For other international countries please contact us or call +1 561 433 2426 and we will be happy to help.
Please note international shipping quotes are an estimate only and are subject to change without prior notice.
We understand that sometimes you need an item with great urgency. Please contact us before ordering to discuss how we can help you get the items you want when you want. Bespoke direct drive delivery services are available when required.
Product Lead Times
Some of the products we supply are made to specific customer requirements. Please ensure you note the specific lead times listed on the product page before ordering. For more information on lead times or to discuss your requirements please contact us.