Tecnicomar ECOmar Sewage Treatment Plant
ECOmar 6, 8, 16, 20, 32, 45, 70, 145, 340, 545.
The Tecnicomar ECOmar Sewage Treatment Plant allows you to treat grey and black water in compliance with international standards. Once treated the water can be directly discharged over board into the sea.
The Sewage Treatment is carried out by a chemical-physical reaction using disinfectant to treat the water and reduce the sediment particles to an acceptable standard to be discharged directly overboard. At the end of each treatment cycle the system automatically washes the system using fresh sea water.
The ECOmar range is available in either Polypropylene mounted on a solid steel chassis or full Stainless Steel featuring an LCD electronic control panel with microprocessor to control all the functions of the system without operator input. With a range of treatment capacities from 200 litres per day to 54500 litres per day there is a model to meet all requirements.
Main Advantages of ECOmar Sewage Treatment:
• Pollution Free: The disinfectant liquid does not release poisonous substances.
• No Waste on board: There is no requirement to install a sludge tank is not required.
• Easy to use: Totally automatic with possibility to operate manually in emergency.
• Compact: Compact and designed to work in small engine rooms.
• Versatile: All voltages and frequencies available.
International Standards & Certification
- Certified to MEPC 227(64) and European Directives (MED) 96/98/EC and susequent directives by DNV-GL and is also U.S. Coast guard certified.
- Certification includes MEPC 227(64) section 4.2 – Authorised for use in “special areas”.
Download the Tecnicomar ECOmar Brochure.