Intellian t100W Marine Satellite TV Antenna
3-axis WorldView antennas for Global performance
1.05m Marine Stabilized Ku-Band Global Satellite TV System.
- Matching Dome Solution for the highly popular v100GX VSAT antenna family
- 30° per second turn rate and high speed 3-axis stabilization platform ensures signal lock at high speeds and in rough seas
- Travel further north or south with the extended elevation range of -15° to 120°
- Automatic satellite switching from your remote control
- WorldView LNB for global operation with any satellite TV provider
- Global Satellite library for simple setup and easy regional switching
- Simplicity of design, no external compass or rate sensors required
- Built-in HD module for Ku-band
Ideal for larger yachts, luxury vessels and wherever symmetry and aesthetics are important on board, the new t100W is a 1.05-meter TVRO antenna fitted inside a v100 radome. It is a complementary system for the v100 3-Axis VSAT antennas, one of the world’s most popular 1m VSAT systems. The v100GX provides unparalleled performance in current Ku-band services with the ability to convert to Inmarsat’s forthcoming Global Xpress™ service. Together this matching solution delivers the best possible solution: Worldwide, hands free TV Entertainment and industry leading connectivity performance tailored to suit the needs of any vessel in any part of the globe.
Fully Integrated Solution
Luxury yacht owners and guests do not respond well to technical failures, especially related to TV and Internet access. Intellian’s tSeries antennas have one of the best reliability track records in the business. To ensure an outstanding user experience, however, the t100W can be networked with any onboard, Intellian-built satellite communications system (VSAT or FleetBroadband) to allow remote access and technical support no matter where the vessel is located around the globe.
With its Wi-Fi capable ACU, users can connect wirelessly to the t100W using Aptus PC or Aptus Mobile, an iOS Mobile Application available for free download through the App Store. Aptus offers users instant diagnostics, performance logging functions, and one touch updates to the antenna’s firmware and the Global Satellite Library, ensuring the antenna delivers peak performance at all times. When keeping guests and crew happy is what matters most, the t100W is the only choice.
Intellian’s t100W provides outstanding performance in an 105cm (41.3in) reflector with the added benefits of Intellian’s proprietary WorldView Technology. This system receives SD or HD programming from any Ku-band satellite TV service around the globe without requiring LNB changes or re-wiring of the system when the vessel travels from one region to another.
Unrivalled Satellite Performance at Sea It’s not easy finding a satellite that’s 22,000 miles away, but thanks to Intellian’s Wide Range Search technology, our antennas search over a wider range and lock onto a signal in seconds – four to five times faster than conventional antennas. Holding on to that signal while underway or when the boat moves is another reason to choose Intellian.
Intellian t100W Features
- The WorldView™ LNB offers the clearest, most reliable global TV reception for guests or crew to tune in any channels on any satellite seamlessly throughout the voyage
- Receives circular polarized programming from the Americas or linear polarization for the rest of the world
Remote Management & Control
- Remotely accessible via the Aptus platform
- Perform firmware upgrades, monitor tracking parameters, log performance data and run system diagnostics from anywhere in the world
]Wi-Fi Enabled Antenna Control Unit
- Wireless updates and diagnostics via the Aptus PC
- Intuitive controls and digital satellite information display on the ACU
- Simple antenna status quick reference
Digital Video Broadcasting Signal Identification
- High Speed Identification employing a DVB-S2 decoder
- QPSK Demodulator Lock for DSS signal
Multiple Receiver connections
- Supports multiple receivers through a Multi-Switch or using the Intellian MIM
- Using the Intellian MIM a master receiver can be selected to control the target satellite
iQ²: Quick&Quiet℠ Technology
- iQ² Technology allows you to tune in quickly, maintain a solid signal lock, and enjoy your favourite TV programming in quiet comfort
- The Wide Range Search (WRS) Algorithm delivers the fastest signal acquisition available anywhere
- Dynamic Beam Tilting (DBT) technology uses intelligent, real-time beam analysis to ensure superior signal quality while eliminating intrusive background noise experienced with conventional antennas
Built-in GPS, NMEA Interface, Heading Interface
- The t100W includes a built-in GPS inside of the antenna unit for faster signal acquisition and can interface with onboard heading sensors
- The ship’s GPS can also be connected through the NMEA 0183/2000 ports on the rear panel of the ACU
Fully Automated System
- Automatic satellite search and identification
- 3-axis stabilized antenna remains locked on in all sea conditions
Three Year Global Warranty
- Industry leading 3-year parts and workmanship guarantee with a 1-year labor warranty for all antenna systems, ensuring peace of mind with your hardware investment
All prices include VAT and Free UK Shipping, International shipping is calculated at checkout. For bulk orders please contact us.