Intellian i6P Marine Satellite TV Antenna
WorldView ready, the Intellian i6 is ideal for larger yachts or commercial vessels traveling across different global regions. With its highly accurate satellite tracking capability, the i6 outperforms in all conditions.
The i6P Highlights
- The available i6W is equipped with Intellian’s patented WorldView LNB, which allows for complete global operation without needing to adjust the antenna
- The available i6PE is equipped with Automatic Skew Control combined with extended elevation (-15° to 90°) for operation in extremely high latitudes
- Compatible with leading satellite TV service providers around the world
- Simplicity of design, no external compass or rate sensors required
- Built-in HD module for Ku-band
- The available i6P is equipped with Automatic Skew Control, which allows for better satellite tracking on vessels operating over greater distances
- Auto satellite switching function from your remote control
- 45° per second turn rate ensures signal tracking at high speeds and in rough seas
- Built in GPS enables faster signal acquisition
Constant, Seamless Reception
Intellian’s best-selling system, the i6 is renowned for its robustness and exceptionally strong signal gain. Great for extended offshore voyaging, the i6 is ideal for ocean cruisers, larger yachts and commercial vessels.
When equipped with Intellian’s proprietary WorldView LNB, the i6 can operate in any global coverage area without manual intervention.
Intellian is responsible for the most significant advances in TVRO antenna technology in the last decade. For years, a common issue faced by anyone using a conventional antenna has been having to climb the mast to remove the radome and change antenna components when moving from one global region to another.
In 2011, Intellian solved that problem once and for all by introducing the patented WorldView LNB. This ground-breaking device eliminates the need to change antenna components or re-wire the system as a vessel travels across the globe. Make it easy on yourself with the WorldView LNB.
Automatic Satellite Switching
DISH Network (US) and Bell TV (Canada) users will benefit from using an Intellian MIM (Multi-Satellite Interface Module) . The Intellian MIM is required to facilitate automatic switching between satellites for these services, allowing boaters to enjoy changing channels with automatic satellite switching just like a home system. See the Intellian MIM product guide for further details.
Intellian i6P Features
Fully Automated System
- Automatic Satellite Search and Identification Function
- 2-axis high speed tracking system
High Performance Antenna
- 60 cm (24 in) diameter parabolic antenna for receiving Ku-Band satellite signals
- Circular or linear polarization depending on region and LNB selected
- Built-in HD module for Ku-band HD TV reception
iQ²: Quick&Quiet℠ Technology
- iQ² Technology allows you to tune in quickly, maintain a solid signal lock, and enjoy your favourite TV programming in quiet comfort
- The Wide Range Search (WRS) Algorithm delivers the fastest signal acquisition available anywhere
- Dynamic Beam Tilting (DBT) technology uses intelligent, real-time beam analysis to ensure superior signal quality while eliminating intrusive background noise experienced with conventional antennas
Antenna Control Unit
- Intuitive controls and digital satellite information display on the ACU
- Wireless automated updates and diagnostics via Aptus PC and Aptus Mobile
- DC Out Port for easy power supply to the Intellian MIM or the Shaw Decoder Module
Multiple Receiver Capability
- Multiple receivers and TVs can be connected using a Multi-Switch or the Intellian MIM (Multi-Satellite Interface Module)
- Using the MIM a master receiver can be selected to control the target satellite
- In North America, when using Dish Network or Bell TV, a MIM is required, enabling automatic satellite switching from your remote control just like you do at home
Built-in GPS and NMEA 0183 Interface
- The i6 includes a built-in GPS inside the Antenna Unit for faster signal acquisition. The ship’s GPS can also be connected through the NMEA 0183 port on the rear panel of the ACU
Stylish Radome Profile
- 70 cm (27.5 inch) antenna radome diameter
- Antenna weighs less than 20 kg (44 lbs)
Three Year Global Warranty
- Industry leading 3-year parts and workmanship guarantee with a 1-year labor warranty for all antenna systems, ensuring peace of mind with your hardware investment
All prices include VAT and Free UK Shipping. International shipping is calculated at the checkout. For bulk orders please contact us.