Intellian i4 Marine Satellite TV Antenna
Power and Efficiency
Power and efficiency make the i4 the most popular 45 cm (18 inch) Satellite TV system for pleasure boats, fishing boats, workboats, and commercial vessels approximately 12m (35ft) to 20 (60ft) in length
The i4 Highlights
- The available i4P version is equipped with Automatic Skew Control, which allows for better satellite tracking on vessels operating over greater distances
- Compatible with leading satellite TV service providers around the world
- Travel further North or South with an extended elevation range of 0° to 90°
- Built in GPS enables faster signal acquisition
- Auto satellite switching function from your remote control
- 50° per second turn rate ensures signal tracking at high speeds and in rough seas
- Simplicity of design, no external compass or rate sensors required
- Built-in HD module for Ku-band
You will never have to compromise on reception or quality. The i4 offers the highest signal strength available with a 45cm (17.7”) reflector, significantly increasing the coverage area. Expand your horizon with the Intellian i4.
With Intellian’s proprietary iQ² technology, the i4 offers the most precise tracking capabilities and superior satellite signal reception while the vessel is cruising at high speed or in rough sea conditions.
Long Distance Cruising
The i4P model is ideal for vessels cruising between different locations within a global region where the polarization angle of the satellite signal changes (For Example: Europe, South America, Asia Pacific).
Starting with the i4, all Intellian “P” models are equipped with an integrated Auto Skew Angle Adjustment assembly, which eliminates the need to manually adjust the skew angle of the LNB.
Intellian’s super-efficient 37cm (15 inch) diameter antenna provides constant, seamless reception while the vessel is moored, at anchor, motoring along the coast or cruising offshore. The i3 2-axis antenna features a built-in GPS which can accelerate the satellite signal acquisition time while boats with conventional antennas are left watching “SEARCHING FOR SATELLITE” on their screen.
Automatic Satellite Switching
DISH Network (US) and Bell TV (Canada) users will benefit from using an Intellian MIM (Multi-Satellite Interface Module) . The Intellian MIM is required to facilitate automatic switching between satellites for these services, allowing boaters to enjoy changing channels with automatic satellite switching just like a home system. See the Intellian MIM product guide for further details.
Intellian i4 Features
Fully Automated System
- Automatic Satellite Search and Identification function
- 2-axis high speed tracking system
- High Performance Antenna
- 45 cm (17.7 in) diameter parabolic antenna for receiving Ku-band satellite signals
- Circular or linear polarization depending on the region and LNB selected
- Built-in HD module for Ku-band HD TV reception[iQ²: Quick&Quiet℠ Technology
- iQ² Technology allows you to tune in quickly, maintain a solid signal lock, and enjoy your favourite TV programming in quiet comfort
- The Wide Range Search (WRS) Algorithm delivers the fastest signal acquisition available anywhere
- Dynamic Beam Tilting (DBT) technology uses intelligent, real-time beam analysis to ensure superior signal quality while eliminating intrusive background noise experienced with conventional antennas Antenna Control Unit
- Intuitive controls and digital information display on the ACU
- Wireless automated updates and diagnostics via Aptus PC and Aptus Mobile
- DC Out Port for easy power supply to the Intellian MIM or the Shaw Decoder Module[Multiple Receiver Capability
- Multiple receivers and TVs can be connected using a Multi-Switch or the Intellian MIM (Multi-Satellite Interface Module)
- Using the MIM a master receiver can be selected to control the target satellite
- In North America, when using Dish Network or Bell TV, a MIM is required, enabling automatic satellite switching from your remote control just like at homeBuilt-in GPS and NMEA 0183 Interface
- The i4 includes a built-in GPS inside the Antenna Unit for faster signal acquisition. The ship’s GPS can also be connected through the NMEA 0183 port on the rear panel of the ACU Stylish Radome Profile
- 50cm (19.7 inch) antenna radome diameter
- Antenna weighs less than 11.6 kg (25.5 pounds) Three Year Global Warranty
- Industry leading 3-year parts and workmanship guarantee with a 1-year labor warranty for all antenna systems, ensuring peace of mind with your hardware investment
All prices include VAT and Free UK Shipping, International shipping is calculated at checkout. For bulk orders please contact us.