The Actisense NMEA 2000 Network Starter Kit contains everything you need to make an initial NMEA 2000 network.
The part number for the kit is A2K-KIT-2 and the kit contains:
- A2K-MPT-1 Micro Power T – to power the network
- A2K-TER-F NMEA 2000 micro terminator female – to terminate one end of the network
- A2K-TER-M NMEA 2000 micro terminator female – to terminate the other end of the network
- A2K-T-MFF 2 x Micro T Piece – to allow two NMEA 2000 devices to connect to the network
- A2K-TDC-6M NMEA 2000 micro cable assembly 6 m – to extend the distance between any two network pieces
The Actisense range of NMEA 2000 connectors and cables has been designed using our specialist interconnect and NMEA knowledge. All Actisense products are NMEA 2000 certified and fully compatible with other NMEA 2000 connectors and devices.
All Actisense connectors follow the DeviceNet standard.