CEM Fresh Water Self Priming Pump with 2L Tank
The CEM Fresh Water Self Priming Pump with 2L Tank is designed for fresh water applications. The centrifugal electric pump is Jet type with closed impeller featuring a high suction capacity and is widely used to deliver pressurised water to on-board appliances such as showers, kitchens, washbasins, toilets etc. The CEM Fresh Water Pumps are also suitable for air-conditioning units, fire–fighting, washing of decks and chains amount many other applications.
The pumps series J-mini, J-INOX e MG-INOX and are suitable for fresh water.
- Electric pump type J-mini, J-INOX (voltage and performances as shown in the Spec PDF).
- Cylindrical tank, 2 liter in stainless steel (2X), 2 liter painted steel sheet with flange made in s.s. (2L) with inside butyl rubber diaphragm suitable for foodstuff.
- Pressure switch, (serial setting 1.4 – 2.8 adjustable to the values suggested in the Spec PDF).
- Pressure gauge.
- 5-ways pipe fitting made of brass.
J-mini / J-INOX / MG-INOX Series
- Pump body: AISI 304 STAINLESS STEEL
- Shaft : AISI 316 (d.c.) – AISI 420 (a.c.) STAINLESS STEEL
- Diffuser and Venturi tube: NORYL (Technopolymer)
- Impeller/s: NORYL (Technopolymer).
- Mechanical seal: CERAMICS – GRAPHITE – NBR (special corrosion-proof).
Wound field and permanent magnet electric motor 12/24V, Protection IP23, Insulation Class F, Continuous Duty (S1).
MP series: permanent magnet motor 12/24V d.c. for bi-directional operations, Protection IP 23÷44, Insulation Class F, Continuous Duty (S1).
Induction electric motor, 230V single-phase (M) / 230-400V three-phase (T), 50Hz, Protection IP44-54, Insulation Class F, Continuous Duty (S1).
- Non-return valve 1” or 1” 1/2
- “Omega base” made in stainless steel with anti-vibrations
For the full specification please download the CEM Pump Specification.
C.E.M. elettromeccanica S.r.l. was established in 1970 as a manufacturer of electric pumps and d.c. motors widely used in the marine field.
Our great experience acquired in the course of the years and our constant expansion in the national and the international markets have resulted in the broadening of our product range. This makes us the ideal partner for large and medium-sized boat builders of pleasure, fishing and military vessels.
Our ever-growing product range currently features: DC and AC electric pumps, pumps with pulley, with manual or electro magnetic clutch and fitted with hydraulic motor, water pressure systems, centrifugal and helicoidal (axial) blowers, diesel motor pumps, manual pumps and DC motors.
Thanks to the high quality of the materials used and to the special care engaged in the design and in the production processes we can grant excellent performances and a remarkable lifespan of our products even in the difficult marine environment.
On request our products can be tested in accordance with the following bureau of classification and certification:Bureau Veritas, Det Norske Veritas (DNV), Lloyd’s Register and RINA
All prices include VAT and Free UK Shipping, International shipping is calculated at checkout. For bulk orders please contact us.