CEM 050 Self Priming Bronze Electric Pump
The CEM 050 Self Priming Bronze Electric Pump with side liquid ring widely used in the nautical sector to empty bilges, fire-fighting and transfer liquids such as: fresh water, sea water and diesel-oil.
- Suitable for fresh water, sea water, diesel-oil.
- Liquid free of solid impurities
- Temperature range of the liquid: from 0 to 70 °C
- Max. suction depth: 6 m (4m for 020 and 020MP models)
- Static pressure inside the pump body: 6 bar max
- 2 Year Warranty.
- Pump body: BRONZE
- Impeller: BRONZE
- Pipe fittings: BRONZE
- Shaft: AISI 316 Stainless steel
- Mechanical seal: ceramics-graphite-NBR (special corrosion proof)
Wound field electric motor 12/24V, Protection IP23, Insulation Class F, Continuous Duty (S1).
MP series: permanent magnet motor 12/24V d.c. for bi-directional operations, Protection IP 23÷44, Insulation Class F, Continuous Duty (S1).
Induction electric motor, 230V single-phase (M) / 230÷400V three-phase (T), 50Hz, Protection IP55, Insulation Class F, Continuous Duty (S1).
- Pump body with manual by-pass
- High temperature mechanical seal (max. 150°C) made in widia/viton/SIC
- Classification and certification to Bureau Veritas, Det Norske Veritas (DNV), Lloyd’s Register and RINA
C.E.M. elettromeccanica S.r.l. was established in 1970 as a manufacturer of electric pumps and d.c. motors widely used in the marine field.
Our great experience acquired in the course of the years and our constant expansion in the national and the international markets have resulted in the broadening of our product range.
This makes us the ideal partner for large and medium-sized boat builders of pleasure, fishing and military vessels.
Our ever-growing product range currently features: DC and AC electric pumps, pumps with pulley, with manual or electro magnetic clutch and fitted with hydraulic motor, water pressure systems, centrifugal and helicoidal (axial) blowers, diesel motor pumps, manual pumps and DC motors.
Thanks to the high quality of the materials used and to the special care engaged in the design and in the production processes we can grant excellent performances and a remarkable lifespan of our products even in the difficult marine environment.
On request our products can be tested in accordance with the following bureau of classification and certification:Bureau Veritas, Det Norske Veritas (DNV), Lloyd’s Register and RINA
For the full specification please download the CEM Pump Specification.
All prices include VAT and Free UK Shipping, International shipping is calculated at checkout. For bulk orders please contact us.